Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Introduction: March Hare

Julie D., blogmistress extraordinaire of Happy Catholic and Meanwhile, Back in the Kitchen, invited me to contribute to this new group blog. I was flattered to be invited and so I accepted!

My qualifications are simple. I read a lot. I watch a lot of movies, usually in the company of Hubs and/or one of our four children (24, 21, 17, and 14). My standards are pretty simple: was it a good story and was it told well? Did the actors do their job of suspending my belief and taking me into their world?

Oh, and I'm a cradle Catholic, old enough to remember the Legion of Decency and their classifications!

My tastes are all over the map, so at some point I should be reviewing something you might want to read or see or listen to!

No comments: