Thursday, January 3, 2008

Radio Review: EWTN Radio

EWTN AM/FM RadioBecause I work on a computer all day, I listen to EWTN radio a good portion of the day. I would like to highlight a few of my favorite shows.
I listen to it streaming online. If you prefer to listen over the air, you can click the button link above and you can find a list of AM/FM stations that carry EWTN radio programming.

I like 'Catholic Connection' with Teresa Tomeo (9:00 AM ET) Teresa discusses current issues and news from a Catholic perspective. She very often discusses some of the same news stories I blog about on my blog The World...IMHO. My favorite days to listen are Wednesday and Friday.
On Wednesday, she talks to Joan Lewis, EWTN'S Rome correspondent.
Also on Wednesday, she talks to Fr. Frank Pavone of Priests for Life (one of my pro-life heros!). On Friday, she talks to Janet Morana of Priests for Life and Silent No More Awareness.
Another of my favorite shows is 'Open Line'(3:00 PM ET). There is a different host each day. My favorite days are Monday (Apologetics with John Martinoni), Wednesday(Fr. Mitch Pacwa) and Thursday(Patrick Madrid).

Possibly my favorite EWTN radio show is Catholic Answers (daily Mon-Fri, 6:00 PM ET) Jerry Usher is the host, and on occasion you can hear Jimmy Akin as a guest host.

All of the above shows are good Catholic shows; they all contain authentic, true Catholic teachings.

You can click the button link above to see their full radio schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can also subscribe to these radio shows's podcasts.

A Catholic iPod

http://catholicipod.stblogs.com