Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Children's Author Judy Blume Seeks Donations to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for Mother's Day

cross-posted from A Catholic View

I was really disappointed to read this.  As a kid, I read some of her books and my niece and nephews have also.  

I'll bet that most of you did not consider celebrating 'Mother's Day' by donating to an abortion business.

Famous children's author Judy Blume is no stranger to controversy, but she's added to herself to a list of people who will be remember for something more devastating. Blume has lent her name the solicitation of donations for Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business.

In a new missive ironically celebrating mothers day, Blume suggests sending a donation to the pro-abortion group to honor mothers.

"Say thanks this Mother's Day with a gift that honors her courage by making a donation to Planned Parenthood in her name. I guarantee you that she'll be pleased. I know I would be,' Blume writes.


3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I love that Judy Blume is promoting killing future readership of her books. that real good for the economy.

the strange part is that i just had a conversation about Blume 10 minutes b4 reading this. it blows my mind.

Leticia said...

May God have mercy on you, Anonymous, for you are eating and drinking your own damnation, according to St Paul.

Christine said...

I suggest that we pray for 'anonymous'