Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Music Review: Lent at Ephesus


I am glad to have the opportunity to review Lent at Ephesus.  I reviewed the Sisters' last two albums and I love their crystal-like voices.  Their voices combine into a beautiful harmony.

As with their earlier CD's, it is mostly English, with some Latin.

A couple I was already familiar with, "O Sacred Head Surrounded" and "All Glory, Laud and Honor", but the rest, for the most part, were new to me.  But that didn't matter...just listening to this CD prepares you for Lent by the songs chosen.   You'll immediately recognize it as music for Lent.

My favorites are "Jesus my Lord" and  "O Sacred Head Surrounded".

I definitely recommend this beautiful CD...it will bring you closer to the Lord and prepare you for Lent.



No comments: