Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Music Review: Jordin Sparks: "Battlefield"

Back in April, I blogged about Jordin's potentially career-ending throat injury. Fortunately, she proved the experts wrong; she released her new CD "Battlefield" yesterday, and I've aready downloaded it from iTunes. The regular CD has 12 music tracks and a digital booklet. The deluxe version has 15 music tracks, 4 videos and a digital booklet (I got the deluxe). I'm a fan of Jordin because she has a tremendous voice and an excellent music style. The 3 best tracks (IMHO) are Battlefield, Watch You Go, and Don't Let It Go To Your Head. I was pleasantly surprised by her remake of Let the Music Play from 1983. I'm also supportive of Jordin because she's been an advocate of Chastity, and she's an ardent pro-lifer.



Here is a review from Entertainment Weekly



http://www.jordinsparks.com

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Love that prolife photo of Jordin, because of that, my girls are allowed to listen to her music.
Good review, Christine.